ZonaHollywood.com - CATEGORY Report today: TITLE
If you are looking for a lighter news story for your weekend, Patch is here to brighten your day.
- The owner says the indoor play and party space will open in March.
- Police said some of these sweet animals have been living in the shelter for months.
- "There are tremendous opportunities for professional development," the company says.
- Thursday's 2018 Winter Olympics victory is a storybook ending for Palo Alto native Hilary Knight and her USA women's hockey teammates.
- Napa, Lake and Mendocino counties will share a $1-million grant to assist job seekers — with Napa County receiving the largest share.
- The California Employment Development Department provided the emergency funds to put 700 people back to work.
- The community raised $143,000 for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Sonoma County.
- "Kelly's wisdom and span of control has steadily grown here, she has truly earned this official promotion."
- Teams from 15 Contra Costa County high schools competed.
- Teams from 15 Contra Costa County high schools competed in the competition, which concluded this week at the Bray Courthouse in Martinez.
- A total of $15,000 in college agricultural scholarships will be awarded by the Friends of the Dixon May Fair.
- AAA released its Four and Five Diamond restaurant ratings. Here are the top-rated restaurants in the North Bay.
- While the number of new homes for sale increased last year, prices also went up, according to Metrostudy.
Photo of Moo courtesy Fremont Police Department from Dog Named Moo Needs A Forever Home: Tri-City Animal Shelter
ZonaHollywood.com, Forum discussion and sharing News from home and abroad. Starting from the ideological, political, economic, social and cultural.
Source : https://patch.com/california/pleasanton/coop-opening-dog-named-moo-bart-hiring-saturday-smiles